Stormy seas of life

I have been working on another large painting 18 x 24 inches in size, and I just finished it a few days ago. The piece I titled "Intrepidation" is sort of a sequel to "Tempestuous". With her hand on her heart, she is carefully guarding it from the stormy seas of life. There's actually quite a few meanings I came across while I was painting this one, but I guess everyone is going to see something different.

This is another one for the "Phase de la lune" series. Though I feel this series is coming to a close shortly. I have a few more pieces to finish and then I'm eager to try something new. A new direction perhaps, will have to wait and see where my process takes me.

Below are some progress shots from "Intrepidation" that I thought I'd share. I will have a better image of the final piece up on my website shortly.













Comments

Popular Posts